Excursionist
15 0 5
The main reason people get denied is this...... you cannot post any
"personal stuff" or unrelated to products. ALL posts must include relevant
products
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

I can help you in this cause you can contact me on this mail muhammadshaheryar347@gmail.com with following details instagram profile name, website and facebook page link

kindest regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same problem where my IG shop was denied.  I have Shopify and FB setup and a catalog etc.  Some of the products are still processing on FB (it's been weeks).  I spoke with another business and they had the same issue.  A Shopify guru was able to manually add the products and her IG started working and she can now tag products on IG.  Wondering if this would fix my issue as well.  Thanks in advance. Jenna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 0
Hey, did you have to delete the other catalogs ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi DesirebelBeauty, 

Yes, I deleted my previous catalog...and then manually uploaded a small selection of six products.

Definitely, follow the instructions on Lidia S's video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0z2tT2iB4Q

It worked and I was finally accepted for Shoppable Posts on Instagram (after trying for almost a year).

Good Luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5
Nope... I'm the one that started this post. Instagram is denying everybody
because they're posting personal stuff along with their products. If you
want to have a shop on Instagram you cannot have any personal posts. All of
your posts need to have product in them. Once you delete any posts that
don't have product. You should really try again if that fails you may need
to start a brand new Instagram page and don't ever post anything but
products on it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 0
Yes , I only have product shots @DesirebelBeauty I think I will tryna New
Instagram page now thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Is this confirmed information? Because I know a couple accounts that also post personal post's and have the product tagging/shop on Instagram. 🤔
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 0 8

@Gossi wrote:
Is this confirmed information? Because I know a couple accounts that also post personal post's and have the product tagging/shop on Instagram. 🤔

It is only partially true. The truth is, it is not that black and white.

Too many personal posts can cause a problem. But it is subjective, and the right kind of personal posts will not prevent approval. I've gotten dozens of stores approved that had personal posts. When I review these stores I get more specific, but a good rule of thumb is no more than 20% of your posts should be personal - and they should be relevant to your product, store, business, employees, etc.

But if a profile has mostly personal posts, to the point that it looks like an influencer profile, not a store, that by itself can cause a rejection.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 0 8

At the same time, it's also not useful to compare some stores that got approved to yours. This is coming directly from Instagram, and they have confirmed this to me directly many times.

To elaborate on why...

Approval rules and processes change constantly, and they generally get more restrictive.

Just because another store got approved, at some point in the past, doesn't mean you have a chance of being approved, even if your store is identical.

Especially in manual review, which is how I get stores approved after rejection.

Those other stores got approved at a different time, by a different algorithm, and/or a different person.  They may have had entirely different products, content, and many other variables at that time, as well.

1 Like