Instagram denied us for product tagging

Tourist
4 0 2

Hello Erik, did you ever get this figured out? One of the items prohibited to sell on Instagram is leather. I read and reread every prohibited item on IG to also see why I keep getting denied. I finally saw that leather isn't allowed and then realized I had a few items made with leather. I'm still not approved, but I learned that's one of the items causing issues. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
66 0 7

@InventifDesigns wrote:

Hello Erik, did you ever get this figured out? One of the items prohibited to sell on Instagram is leather. I read and reread every prohibited item on IG to also see why I keep getting denied. I finally saw that leather isn't allowed and then realized I had a few items made with leather. I'm still not approved, but I learned that's one of the items causing issues. 

If it's only part of your catalog this is fixable. I can get you approved and you may/may not be able to sell some leather items on Instagram after that. It really depends on the item. 

But first you have to get approved. Let me know if you want help with that. daniel@growmeow.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Aria, I don't know if you have time to review our site aswell.

For about ½ year ago we had product tagging enabled on instagram, something happend and we had to change name and the we didn't get approved.

Can you skip through our site to see if there is anything fundamentally wrong without site/ setup

vacvac.dk  , facebook: vacvac studio

Dno if you have time but we really feel like we are running into a wall with instagram/facebook management 

Greets from Signe, Denmark

0 Likes
Excursionist
66 0 7

@vacvacsigne wrote:

Hi Aria, I don't know if you have time to review our site aswell.

For about ½ year ago we had product tagging enabled on instagram, something happend and we had to change name and the we didn't get approved.

Can you skip through our site to see if there is anything fundamentally wrong without site/ setup

vacvac.dk  , facebook: vacvac studio

Dno if you have time but we really feel like we are running into a wall with instagram/facebook management 

Greets from Signe, Denmark

Hi, I took a quick look at your store. Beautiful shop. I can get you approved. daniel@growmeow.com

0 Likes
6 0 0
0 Likes
9 0 0
My Instagram was denied to sell my product as well and I don’t know why? I checked everything off.. I even deleted photos I felt were against policy. Can someone give me pointers on how to get approved? I’ve tried 3 times
0 Likes
6 0 0

could you post a picture of the dial page?

0 Likes
6 0 0

could you post a picture of the denial page?

0 Likes
9 0 0
I can’t attach the screenshot but it says “Your store isn’t eligible for product tagging and it says I’m not following commerce policy .. “ I have fb page connected I have fb shop I think I made the catalog? I’ve deleted any “against policy” posts on my insta idk what else to do, any advice?
0 Likes
Excursionist
66 0 7

@Lexi-Mazz wrote:
I can’t attach the screenshot but it says “Your store isn’t eligible for product tagging and it says I’m not following commerce policy .. “ I have fb page connected I have fb shop I think I made the catalog? I’ve deleted any “against policy” posts on my insta idk what else to do, any advice?

What's your store?

And you should be able to attach the screenshot here. It would help to see that.

0 Likes