Instagram denied us for product tagging

2 0 0
Hi Dan

What's your number? Or email? Would love to chat to you about fixing this!

Cheers
Est 2026
0 Likes
Excursionist
56 0 4

@est2026 wrote:
Hi Dan

Cheers
Est 2026

daniel@growmeow.com and put "Shopify + Instagram" in the email subject line so I can stop it from going to spam.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
59 0 9

Hi InventiveDesigns,

I have a client who apparently is also having an issue with selling leather on Instagram.

We are trying to find out where "leather" is listed as a prohibited product on Instagram's Prohibited products listing.

'
Can you provide a link where you saw Leather as prohibited on Instagram. The only link I have found is this Instagram link   But it just mentions the  'sale of live animals between private individuals".

Thank

Rowby

www.Rowby.com
Specializing in Shopify Solutions including CBD
0 Likes
2 0 0

you can follow the link: https://www.fiverr.com/myaraysf

i recommend this guy who fixed my issue with instagram, he is very good and well recommended

@est2026 wrote:
Hi Dan

Cheers
Est 2026

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Aria

Instagram denied me for product. 

I can't understand. 

Is there a form I can enter to appeal this?

My Facebook and Instagram is linked etc. 

My catalogue on FB was approved but I can't tag on Instagram.

Thanks,

Keren 

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 1 3

Report an issue and get approved for Instagram product tagging:
https://forms.gle/3FeGXoCUxSjLvKzj6

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello. I too have this issue. The funny thing is this, i was initially approved for shopping, but then got denied after changing my URL for my store... now i am just denied for instagram shopping. I have all the settings mentioned in your post correct, and have opened several tickets, but no reply from shopify guru - and no communication between (IG/FB and shopify support) this has to get fixed for us legit store owners. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
56 0 4

@Jamie_Randolph wrote:

Hello. I too have this issue. The funny thing is this, i was initially approved for shopping, but then got denied after changing my URL for my store... now i am just denied for instagram shopping. I have all the settings mentioned in your post correct, and have opened several tickets, but no reply from shopify guru - and no communication between (IG/FB and shopify support) this has to get fixed for us legit store owners. 

Hi Jamie - Unfortunately Shopify support is unable to help you with this issue.

The fix involves correcting issues with your store (there are literally thousands of possible red flags) and then having FB/IG manually review it.

If you want help with that, feel free to email me - daniel@growmeow.com, with Instagram + Shopify in the subject line.

Daniel

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi everyone!

I have this same issue, and am unclear on how to correct and become approved for product tagging. I believe I followed everything correctly including creating this Facebook catalog: https://www.facebook.com/thewellground

And IG handle is @thewellground.

I've also tried reaching out to Instagram numerousssss times and avenues and they are not responding. Any additional thoughts?? Desperate to get this resolved! Thank you so much!

0 Likes