Instagram denied us for product tagging

2 0 2

Hi

Mine doesn't work either. I've checked everything and its been 5 months and i still can't connect it.

Its cost me £100's.

I think its disgusting that shopify sells a product which they can't actually deliver.

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same issue. How can you reaaply for the Instagram product tagging once you have been denied? 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Was anyone able to figure this out or appeal to Instagram? On the policies page it states you can appeal but there is no information on how to do that. We were also denied and it looks like we are compliant with all policies.
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
The system automatically defaults to 18+ when you start your business page.
Change the age limit to 13+ then uninstall FB and IG app. Then reinstall FB
and IG app. That should do it
0 Likes
2 0 0
Where do you change the age?
0 Likes
2 0 0
Uninstall from where?
0 Likes
3 0 0

I got a question.  Im having problems connecting my shop to IG. I didnt even get a notification when my shop got disapproved. I was just looking around on my settings when I suddenly saw this new "Shopping" tab under settings in on my IG . Got happy and clicked it, but it said I was not approved. Now Ive tried lots of differents things from different guides, reinstall the apps and so on, switching back to personal account, and then back to business through my facebook page. But the "shopping" tab under settings on IG is still there , and its says i was not approved. Is my IG still up for a new review for approval even if it says i was disapproved all the time? it does not disappear even if i delete the instagram and reinstall it.

0 Likes
3 0 0
Now I read that if you get disapproved for product tagging on Instagram you can appeal/re-apply?
So how have you people done it? This is so frustrating 😤
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1
Hi Aria!! I have the same issue! I can’t do the tagging with my instagram. I can’t contact instagram, a fiver guy couldn’t make it. I am desperate. Could you have a look of my web site? Clickndeal-com-au.myshopify.com. Instagram is click.n.deal and Facebook is ClicknDeal
0 Likes
3 0 0

KaiSmith: How did you appeal when Instagram first denied you from product tagging?

@KaiSmith wrote:
You have to sit and wait. I finally got approved. I realized on my FB
Business page the age was 21+. Once I moved it to 13+ I got approved. ##-
Please type your reply above this line -##

0 Likes