Instagram denied us for product tagging

Tourist
9 0 2
Hi, my store had been denied and I finally got my store approved for tagging and got my shop set up with both FB and Instagram. Ahmad can help you guys. He got me approved in less than a week. His price is very reasonable. Tell him I referred you (Karen from @unikcaliclothing).
Contact Ahmad
It's fiverr.com/instagram_boy
1 Like
Shopify Expert
43 0 2

For all whose request for product Tagging was denied by Instagram, I would like to suggest to try resolving the errors they mentioned, email their support, and do these things as well - 

Use the Cameo - a on store based Instagram Shopping app by which you can create multiple Instagram galleries, tag products on the images and publish the galleries on any page of store and homepage as well.

I know it cannot being same results what a direct tagging on Instagram.com can bring, but this is a good alternative which many brands uses as a 2nd option.

- Create Instagram gallery

- Tag products on the Instagram photos in app

- Put the gallery on any page of store & homepage as well

- You can also add gallery on product pages where it will work as a product specific gallery, so only those images will be shown, which has that current product tagged.

- User can add product directly to cart from the gallery itself, and select variants as well.

- You can choose between beautiful grid, collage, and slider modes too.

Hope this helps.

Here is the link to the app again - https://apps.shopify.com/cameo

Thanks

Amit Porwal

MD - Expert Village Media Technologies

0 Likes
1 0 0

Have you had any success reapplying?  We are also having the same issue, with no resolution.

0 Likes
Excursionist
17 1 6
No. One your store is denied, then you are blocked forever. The only way to
try again is make a new store. There is no appeal process, and
Facebook/Instagram does not respond or have any way to contact "support".
0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 3

I've helped 100+ clients to get their instagram shops approved. I'll resolve your issue. Send me a message at instagramboy291@gmail.com

1 Like
Tourist
9 0 2
I used instagramboy291@gmail.com and he helped get my store set up. J highly recommend him
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
43 0 2

@HappyK wrote:
I used instagramboy291@gmail.com and he helped get my store set up. J highly recommend him

Hi,

Can you share your Instagram profile and store url please?

Let everyone else as well benefited

1 Like
Excursionist
18 0 3

You can find examples of Instagram accounts and reviews of my clients for whom I got Instagram shopping and product tagging feature approved. 

https://www.fiverr.com/instagram_boy

1 Like
2 0 2
Do you have to have access with passwords to the accounts? I’m worried about the security of it
1 Like
Excursionist
18 0 3

My clients always change their passwords after I complete my work. 
If they are uncomfortable with sharing the password of Instagram. We arrange a live screen-share meeting for a little extra cost and work on client's computer/phone directly. In this way, they don't have to share the login credentials of Instagram unless it's very necessary. 

0 Likes