For all whose request for product Tagging was denied by Instagram, I would like to suggest to try resolving the errors they mentioned, email their support, and do these things as well -
Use the Cameo - a on store based Instagram Shopping app by which you can create multiple Instagram galleries, tag products on the images and publish the galleries on any page of store and homepage as well.
I know it cannot being same results what a direct tagging on Instagram.com can bring, but this is a good alternative which many brands uses as a 2nd option.
- Create Instagram gallery
- Tag products on the Instagram photos in app
- Put the gallery on any page of store & homepage as well
- You can also add gallery on product pages where it will work as a product specific gallery, so only those images will be shown, which has that current product tagged.
- User can add product directly to cart from the gallery itself, and select variants as well.
- You can choose between beautiful grid, collage, and slider modes too.
Hope this helps.
Here is the link to the app again - https://apps.shopify.com/cameo
MD - Expert Village Media Technologies
I used email@example.com and he helped get my store set up. J highly recommend him
Can you share your Instagram profile and store url please?
Let everyone else as well benefited
I was on the phone with another guru earlier. we are stumped because My Shopify is connected to FB and I can see all of my products for sale. trying to connect Instagram for product tagging has been denied. I make leather jackets and I don't know what policy I have broken to be ineligible? I really don't know what to do anymore. I have already written to IG requesting to review my case again manually because of their algorithms stopping me from connecting.
Any tips on getting this working would be helpful as I wait for a response from IG.