Instagram only shows 7 products out of a Facebook catalogue of 234

halehmahbod
Tourist
5 0 6
My old products that removed from my store still show up on instagram. I
cannot find a solution. I'd love to hear if you do.

The only products that show up in instagram shop are the ones I manually
tagged in the past few months. Even that seems to be random.

0 Likes
foxeysilks
1 0 0

Hello,

I am running into the same issue with my Instagram shop where, seemingly at random, only certain products are tagged even though all the products from my Shopify store are linked and have been approved.

Wondering if you were able to figure this out via FB/IG.

I feel your pain!

0 Likes
azhiaziam
1 0 2

I was having this same issue.  What's working for me right now is to remove the products from Facebook sales channel and then re-enable them.  It seems to jog the system and causes them to be resubmitted successfully.  It takes a few minutes for them to show up in Facebook Commerce Manager, and then some time for FB to "review" them.  It's worked so far!  I used Bulk Edit.  

halehmahbod
Tourist
5 0 6
##- Please type your reply above this line That's good! I'll give it a try.
Thanks for sharing.
efremb
1 0 0

Correct, everytime we add something new, we have to completely remove old file and upload new one. The three way communication is awful in this application. Needs to shake hands properly. hopefully sometime this year!

0 Likes
BPH
1 0 2

I have worked it out! You need to go onto your Instagram Profile, select 'View Shop', then go to the top right three lines, select 'Manage products', and then 'Add Product'. You will then be given the option of what products you wish to add. The products that you have added to Facebook / Instagram shopping manually, via Shopify, should all then be showing on this option.

This took me ages to work out, I was focusing on Shopify rather than Instagram. Really hope this helps people.

annabelo
1 0 0

Yes! This worked for me. Thank you so much! 

0 Likes