Instagram sales channel is not working

Shopify Expert
2 0 0

HI everyone!

I've run into this issue with a couple of my shopify clients and I think the issue is Facebook Business Manager. If you are using Facebook Business Manager, Instagram things that the wrong account is the "owner" and then they reject your request to hook Instagram to Facebook.

I have successfully used this blog post to hook up an account that was having issues and it worked =)

https://www.shafquatarefeen.com/instagram-tag-products-shopify/

I hope it helps some of you!

Best, Carissa

0 Likes
1 0 0
Same. Can somebody suggest an idea ?
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

@Carissa_Bean  I already tried this but it didn´t work for me :(

0 Likes
1 0 0

if your password gets leaked in any breach absolutely reset your password and go through the trouble of reconnecting your accounts. This advice of not changing your password is the equivalent of someone telling you not to change the lock on your door even though a key to it was handed to a thief who knows how to find your house.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

hi, pls advise me how to get it work? i need help, firstly, you are " your store is not eligible for product tagging", then obey to oich woodward

1 Like
5 0 0

Hey do you mind sending me the contact? Did you do it through Shopify Experts? 

0 Likes
5 0 0

It appears since September 2019 this guide doesnt work anymore... https://www.shafquatarefeen.com/instagram-tag-products-shopify/?fbclid=IwAR2Itj_3NUdTuzh4v9lKNW1q7zk... any solutions yet? 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi! I would LOVE to be put in touch with your contact! Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2 0 0
Hi Lauren!

I'm not sure what contact I have, but I'm happy to try to help you figure
out what is wrong with your instagram. I've had a variety of customers have
issues with it for different reasons =)

Best, Carissa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hello, I had the same problem but thank the LORD I found a way to fix it. what I did to fix this was go into the Instagram app and go to my profile. In the top right hand corner of the screen there are three lines on top of each other. Tap them and a menu pops up. Tap settings, then tap business. Then you will see “Sign up for shopping” and fill everything out. When you do it the first time give it some time and if it doesn’t approve you keep trying Ake it should let you , it took me twice to be approproved. But YOUR WELCOME :)
0 Likes