Instagram shop prices not changing with updated prices

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, I recently put some items on sale and changed the price in Shopify. The prices are still the old prices on my Instagram shop. What do I do?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hey, @KandiKinis1!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Instagram sales channel. Is it affecting only the products you put on sale/changed the price? Can you send a screenshot of the products in your Shopify admin and your Instagram showing the price and I can take a closer look? Are you using any apps like Flexify that need access to your Instagram catalogue? The catalogues on Facebook and Instagram are heavily linked, are your prices appearing correctly on Facebook or not updating like Instagram? Once I have a bit more information, I can check this out with our technical team for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello Lulu5,

We have the same issue that we amended prices but Instagram still picks up the old ones. Would there be a way for you to kindly assist us on this topic?

Thanks,

Philipp

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hi, @Philipp_PHX.

Welcome to the thread! I would be happy to help you out also with this. 

The main thing to check is that your Facebook catalogue is connected and you are using the correct one. I am going to send you an email to verify you as the account owner so we can take a closer look. I will need you to then send me a screenshot of your catalogue, please? You can find the steps to do that in this guide here. I will also need a screenshot of the prices showing differently in your admin and then on your Instagram. 

Keep an eye out for that email, I will send it to the email address you use for your forums account, we can continue the conversation by email then.

Thank you,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Lulu, would you be able to help me with the same issue? Instagram is showing the lowest price in one area (that's what I want), but a higher price variant in another. In other posts, I haven't been able to  find instructions, only direct messages with you and the user. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

@Lulu Hi Lulu I am having the same problem . Just put items on sale and all are showing on shopify site but only one or two on instagram store.

Please help - I want to promote the sale 

Thank you 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hi, @GlendaT and @03Left.

Thank you both for joining the thread. I can certainly take a look at both of your cases. 

The main thing to check is that your Facebook catalogue is connected and you are using the correct one. I am going to send you both an email to verify you as the account owner so we can take a closer look. I will need you to then send me a screenshot of your catalogue, please? You can find the steps to do that in this guide here. I will also need a screenshot of the prices showing differently in your admin and then on your Instagram. 

Keep an eye out for that email, I will send it to the email address you use for your forums account, we can continue the conversation by email then.

Thank you,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Lulu, please can you arrange for a verification and resync for my shop as well please? 

I am the marketing contact for the shop owner, so unsure of exactly which details you will need from me. Please can you email next steps to sabeenditta37@gmail.com? This is the email address linked to the shopify account for the shop in question. 

Many thanks

Sabeen

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
Hey Lulu,

We are also having the same issue with the Instagram / Facebook price not updating.

Kind regards,
Lamar
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Lulu, my client is becoming increasingly concerned about the impact of this. Please could you advise next steps and action that we can take to rectify?

thanks!

Sabeen  

0 Likes