Instagram shop

Solved
Christoph_VIDAR
1 0 1

I am experiencing the same problem. The error message says:

"This Instagram account is already connected to a Commerce Account. To continue using Instagram Shopping you need to delete the connected Commerce Account. Contact Facebook to help you resolve this issue."

Has anyone of you already solved the issue? Because Facebook support is not very helpful always taking a week to answer.

Many thanks,
Christoph

ac1122
4 0 0

Hi! I noticed your problem says that it's been solved. I'm dealing with the same issue, would you mind sharing how you were able to solve this? I would really appreciate it very much!

0 Likes
antikapparel
1 0 0

Hi can you please help me with Instagram shopping. I applied for approval but was denied, I made changes and was denied again. I made all the necessary adjustments but can't request another review on Instagram, also tried the link above filling out the form but when I try to send it says "we could not process your request". Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
cierraortega
1 0 0

Hey Paul, 

I'm having this same issue. It says my instagram account has been onboarded to a different commerce manager but I have absolutely 0 clue what account it could be onboarded to. This problem has been stressful and exhausting. Please help if you can. 

Best,

Cierra 

0 Likes
James163
1 0 0

have you resolved this am almost giving up

0 Likes