Instead of having the client make a payment during checkout, I need to have a 'Submit' button instead.
The products I make are made-to-order and never hold inventory in stock.
I need to be able to receive the client's order and avoid charging them instantly through a credit card process
because I have to see if I actually have time to make their order.
Instead of this process:
1. Add item to Cart
2. Checkout Cart
3. Fill out Contact info/Shipping/Billing info
4. Payment through Credit Card
5. Complete order once payment is accepted
I want this process:
3. Fill out Contact info/Shipping
4. Submit Inquiry by clicking button that sends me an email with the contact info and items added to cart
How can I do this?