Integrate Amazon in GBP in UK

Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 13
Hello,
Is it possible to properly integrate my Shopify site into amazon in GBP selling products only in the UK? Can listed be auto generated of anything on my website ? Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

Hi,

Codisto LINQ (https://apps.shopify.com/codisto-linq) is an app you can consider using if you wish to integrate your Shopify products to Amazon UK and sell your products in GBP currency. You can set it up to automatically list any products you create in Shopify to Amazon UK.

Please see https://codisto.com for details. Feel free to contact us via the site if you have any questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 13
Hello. Thanks for the recommendation. I don’t really want to pay for something I feel should be a standard functionality. I mean Shopify know amazon is the key market & already do feeds into eBay free, don’t want pay same as I’m paying for a whole Ecommerce platform just for a feed.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

So disappointing, was moving my 3 businesses to Shopify, been testing the waters with one domain and got the store sorted, products imported, apps sorted, last thing was to link it to Amazon (it states everywhere how Shopify integrates with Amazon) to be told you have to be in the USA for this to work.

I sell majority of my products on my eCommerce platform and Amazon, to see posts going back so many years and for Shopify to be happily taking everyone's money to not spend the small amount of time to integrate the API seems pretty appalling and makes me consider that they really do not care.

Now for me to disconnect my domain and get rid of my Shopify shop and go back to my old store. 

Glad I was still using the free trial. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 13

get ready for the good old "there's  an app for that" - PS you can now tip at the cart though...swings and roundabouts 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Takes me back to the beginning of Apple iPhone "Theres an app for that" :D

Anyways, store is currently being closed down now. 

Even another big company that competes with Shopify do not appear to support us EU guys. 

Such a shame as really do like the Shopify admin etc... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 13

it really is out of hand to be honest. basic core functionality of 2020 e-commerce is missing  - this is clear when simple apps have thousands of downloads and users, but I think you can assume if an app can do it, shopify have no inventive or interest in developing, just easier take their cut off the developers.

have you tried shopwired? its basically the UK version of Shopify, no transaction fees, most apps built in etc, and similar monthly pricing, I am considering it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks RugLove will check them out. 

It does appear that as someone else has developed an app that people will just pay another $30 for this additional functionality but its extremely frustrating when they took the time to develop it for the US.

I can see posts on here from 4 years ago from people unhappy about this but yet there is nothing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 13

yes it is not fair to be honest - it can obviously be done as many feeds and app do it.  i got pushed back that Shopify cant be everything for everyone - point taken, but id say amazon is different, who wouldn't benefit from being on the biggest marketplace in the world.

the amazon issue is not unique - check out delivery options for UK, Scottish highlands etc, there is no option to specify that these are different and it gets all treated as one under the UK, this was requested 7 years ago, there threads I read where from 2017, 2018 and finally asking again in 2019.

all very well developing things like tipping at the cart, but I would hardly consider it a core necessity? i mean how many stores actually NEED it, its more a nice to have - nice to have if you have literally nothing else to spend time and resource on.

0 Likes