Integrating Shopify with barcode system and POS

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all! I built a client a WooCommerce store at the beginning of the pandemic but they really need to move to something with better inventory control. They are looking at employing a barcode system and are open to changing their POS system. They currently use Square. Do you have any recommendations? I'd love to point them toward something simple that works if possible. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopify POS...

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi there!

Hopefully you've found a good solution for your client! If not and you're still searching, the Shopventory app (I'm on the Shopventory team) can integrate Square with Shopify. Shopventory can also integrate with WooCommerce.

So if you want to (we see this happen a lot), you can connect your client's WooCommerce account to Shopventory, download all of the inventory information, then push it out to their new Shopify site. Saves a ton of time and makes the Shopify onboarding process smooth.

If they're still not decided on a new POS (like Shopify POS) and want to hang on to Square for a bit longer, Shopventory can manage the catalog for Square and Shopify in the same interface and automatically sync sales/inventory info.

Hope this helps! If you want to dig deeper feel free to shoot an email over to sales@shopventory.com and we'd be happy to jump on a quick call

0 Likes