Integrating Site with Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have a website Best Mattresses 2021 and I want to have it integrated with Shopify. Can you please guide me as to how I can do that. I want my site to be ready as soon as possible.

Regards,

Tammie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
847 97 138

Hi, @Tammie0811,

Hank here from Shopify.

That is great you are looking to integrate your website with Shopify. Or is it a case you are wanting to migrate to Shopify?

If looking to migrate, there are several ways this can be done to get your store details over to the Shopify platform. It can be through the use of some apps, or through other means but luckily, we have a great guide here that explains the process in detail.

It can depend on what platform your site is currently being hosted on, as well as if you are looking to integrate or migrate, but if you let me know a bit more, I will happily assist you further.

There is also the option of using the likes of the Buy Button if you want to showcase products on your current page/ blog etc.

If however, you are wanting to hire someone to do this for you, there is also the option of reach out to one of our Shopify Experts. These are Shopify approved developers who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store.

If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

Let me know how you get on.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes