Integrating a paypal subscription

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for a way to use the paypal subscription option in my site. It seems that if I have a button that is generated from paypal it will skip my shopify checkout - Any tips how to do this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
338 0 55

Hi Mor,

If by PayPal Suscription you mean recurring payments for your customers - unfortunately without the use of an app, that function is not natively supported on Shopify.

You would have to research the Recurring Billing apps on the app store and see if any of them integrate with PayPal Subscription. Here are a few, but not all:

Alicia | Support Lead for Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Alicia,

I came across this post while searching on google. I am looking for a solution to add to a hopify store to collect annual membership fees (i.e. club or group or committee membership fee). i.e. members pay annualy, then when expired they either get notification of dues or recurring.

Which solution above do you recommend for this scenario?

Thanks

Masoud

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I stumbled upon this old thread. One of my potential customers is having the same wish: he wants a recurring payment through PayPal for his Shopify website.
This thread is from 2016, and back then it was not possible to create subscription/recurring payments through PayPal on Shopify. What is the status now in 2020?

Hope to hear!

Albert

1 Like