Invalid CSV Header: Missing headers Title.

Highlighted
3 0 0

My distributor provides me with two CSV files. The header titles are respectively:

Product ID,Product Name,Category,Sub Category,Product Price(NOK), Weight(kg),Product Description,Products Url,Warehouse,Options

and the other:

Product ID,Image Url

The first one works correct, but when i try to import the images from the other one I get the error message:

"Invalid CSV Header: Missing headers Title."

Do someone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

It would have been very nice if someone could help me on this topic, I am really stucked. Anyone?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
209 1 25

Hi Geir, 

Jamie here from Shopify. CSV file imports are quite particular with the formatting required. Your headers should be exactly this: 

Handle,Title,Body (HTML),Vendor,Type,Tags,Published,Option1 Name,Option1 Value,Option2 Name,Option2 Value,Option3 Name,Option3 Value,Variant SKU,Variant Grams,Variant Inventory Tracker,Variant InventoryQty,Variant Inventory Policy,Variant Fulfillment Service,Variant Price,Variant Compare At Price,Variant Requires Shipping,Variant Taxable,Variant Barcode,Image Src,Image Alt Text

There are a few rare exceptions, but sticking with this format will be your best bet. I would recommend starting with our example CSV template which can be found here. You can view common import errors here

Cheers! 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Please assist:

I have used the Shopify .csv template to create an .xls and then .csv file for bulk product upload. 

When uploading the file, I get this error: "Invalid CSV Header: Missing headers: Title."

Not sure how this is possible as I've used the available template AND my file does have the header "Title".

Can anyone assist please?

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Sorry ... cant help as I have the same problem ... frustrating that there is no live chat to resolve directly with Shopify

0 Likes