Invalid Sender Email reply when manually sending a customer Account Activation Email

Rae91200
Tourist
4 0 5

I am trying to send a Customer Account Invite. She was here in person and we entered her data (name, email and phone). When her account was created on our end we tried to manually send her an Account Invite so she could create a website log in (I've done this 100 times). Today I am getting a reply "From sender invalid". Nothing with my email address or store email has changed. I cant seem to find any settings I have changed that should or could affect this. Help! Thanks!

Replies 12 (12)

mikea001
Excursionist
34 1 19

Same!

Please resolve devs

edurakhanyan
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having the same issue today

lightbarparts
Visitor
2 0 0

Same problem here too...kindly fix Shopify!

BallhammockOG
Visitor
1 0 0

We are also having this issue.

Kate_Trammell
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Same.  Also trying to send email to customer from within admin does same thing.  Is there any other way to activate a customer account without that email?    

Zadikuzz
Visitor
1 0 0

SAME ERROR HERE!

I have 10 new wholesale customers meeting today!!!! all of them had to go back to their offices.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NatalieGrace
Visitor
1 0 0

Also having same issue today - following discussion - Shopify we have a problem!

edurakhanyan
Visitor
2 0 0

it was working for me yesterday, haven't tried today

michael-helium
Shopify Expert
361 5 178

Is this issue ongoing, or has it been resolved?

Michael, COO @ Helium
- Customer Fields ✪✪✪✪✪ (346 reviews)
- Meteor Mega Menu ✪✪✪✪✪ (265 reviews)

Werner3
Visitor
1 0 0

Has this been rectified?

I'm trying to contact my customer via Contact Customer in Shopify and it's giving me a 'Sender is invalid' message.

Would like to know how to fix this.

vavelar
Tourist
6 0 7

I'm having the same issue over 2 years after the original post.... anyone have a fix?

michael-helium
Shopify Expert
361 5 178

Have you checked your Sender email settings? ____.myshopify.com/admin/settings/general
See screenshot: https://share.heliumdev.com/eDunz1ge

Michael, COO @ Helium
- Customer Fields ✪✪✪✪✪ (346 reviews)
- Meteor Mega Menu ✪✪✪✪✪ (265 reviews)