Inventory Levels not uploading when uploading New Products Into store

6 0 0

Hello I have a problem that I am desperate for a solution.  I do have a support ticket on the issue but it is going on 3 days and no solution.  Here is the problem, I have new products that I would like to import into my shop.  When I import the CSV file everything uploads such as Handle,Title, description, varient, images, etc.  THE ONLY THING that does not upload is the inventory quantity.  Although the CSV shows inventory level when upload is complete all the inventory levels shows 0.  My csv is properly formated because I did not get no error.  In addition I uploaded the same csv file to another one of my shopify store and it upload with no problem, showing the inventory levels. Now support gave me an option to upload the inventory product>inventory> however that would only be good if I was updating inventory level.  I am actually uploading new items. Nonetheless it is a unique situation and If I can get an expedited solution I would greatly appreciate it.  Because it´s been a couple of days now without a solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 24 59

Hi there Godfrey!

Don here from Shopify. :)

As you've probably since seen, the recent update to the platform which introduced locations functionality has had a necessary knock-on effect on the way that inventory updates work in the platform.

You will now need to use an inventory CSV file to update inventory numbers in your admin; as opposed to the previous process which just required a product CSV.

We understand that this might take a bit of getting used to versus the old process but we're confident that the locations functionality that was long-requested is enough of a step forward to allow for this.

We're always available via our support site, anytime 24/7 to help out!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

I am having the same problem with inventory levels not uploading. I have already exported the inventory csv file but there isn't a column for the inventory quantity.

Regards,

Virginia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi everyone this is resolved, please uninstall any app that is interfering with locations, or do you have more than one locations then this problem will happen, how to resolve.?

Solution-1-Go to locations sections in shopify settings there you can find if any locations managed by apps or locations added, If you are having one location this prob will not come,

Solution-2-if you are having more than one location, then first after uploading csv file you need to goto inventory section & upload inventory file, 

Here is the mail i written to shopify team regarding the ticket raised by me. Hope they will reolve the conflicts happening between oberlo app & inventory csv.

Capture-2..PNGCapture-3.PNG

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi everyone this is resolved, please uninstall any app that is interfering with locations, or do you have more than one locations then this problem will happen, how to resolve.?

Solution-1-Go to locations sections in shopify settings there you can find if any locations managed by apps or locations added, If you are having one location this prob will not come,

Solution-2-if you are having more than one location, then first after uploading csv file you need to goto inventory section & upload inventory file, 

Here is the mail i wrote to shopify team regarding the ticket raised by me. Hope they will resolve the conflicts happening between oberlo app & inventory csv.

Capture-2..PNGCapture-3.PNG

0 Likes