Inventory management for consignment stores

2 0 0

Hello! Our consignment store focused on baby and kids clothes is in the midst of getting up and running. We've been doing a ton of research and demos with various consigment software companies. Looking for recommendations on a system that integrates with Shopif and allows consigners to log on to view their balance. Currently, we're leaning toward Liberty by Resale World. Any advice from others who have been down this road would be much appreciated. Thank you!

0 Likes
4 0 0

I am not sure about cloth software, but we have been using Rental Tracker Pro for over 5 years in our warehouse to control our items that we rent and sell on consignment, subrent, or sell as POS. We are extremely happy with. I think you can try reviewing their RTPro CP which is releated to clothes and costumes or RTPro SL, ...
www.rentaltracker.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey Katie,

I know this post is a bit old, but I wanted to ask if you were able to find a inventory management system for your store?

I saw in you original post you mentioned Resale world, how did that go?

I was actually looking for something similar about a year ago and couldn't find anything good! So I built it:)

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

I would love to chat and help you out. You can reach me anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes