Inventory management for consignment stores

Katie_Nelson
2 0 0

Hello! Our consignment store focused on baby and kids clothes is in the midst of getting up and running. We've been doing a ton of research and demos with various consigment software companies. Looking for recommendations on a system that integrates with Shopif and allows consigners to log on to view their balance. Currently, we're leaning toward Liberty by Resale World. Any advice from others who have been down this road would be much appreciated. Thank you!

0 Likes
Michael_Richard
4 0 0

I am not sure about cloth software, but we have been using Rental Tracker Pro for over 5 years in our warehouse to control our items that we rent and sell on consignment, subrent, or sell as POS. We are extremely happy with. I think you can try reviewing their RTPro CP which is releated to clothes and costumes or RTPro SL, ...
www.rentaltracker.com

0 Likes
frontflip
Shopify Partner
44 0 4
Hey Katie,

I know this post is a bit old, but I wanted to ask if you were able to find a inventory management system for your store?

I saw in you original post you mentioned Resale world, how did that go?

I was actually looking for something similar about a year ago and couldn't find anything good! So I built it:)

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

I would love to chat and help you out. You can reach me anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes
Mimi09
2 0 0

Dear Menan,

I just saw ur reply to someone’s else and would like to know if this app designed for consignment. Cause I found it difficult to not build SKU and also track back my customer and their products. 
Just would like to know if this is suitable from county to country and it costs since I am doing small business now.

thanks and willing to hear from you 

regards 

mimi 

0 Likes
Mimi09
2 0 0

Dear Katie, 

i am currently doing similar channel here in Oversea and would like to know if you had found the suitable app for consignment shop as you wish? 
I did try some research but they seems to not the one I am looking for…I am looking forward to receive ur reply.

many thanks 

Mimi

0 Likes