Inventory with lot code tracking

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello all,

I am looking for an inventory management app that will track lot codes and integrate with Amazon. I sell dietary and nutritional supplements that must have lot codes tracked for each batch of manufactured goods. I have looked through and contacted many of the inventory apps here, but have not found one that tracks lot codes or has an option to do that. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Carefast , 

We recently launched Freshly! you can use it to assign batches/lot codes and expiry dates for each product variant. We don't integrate with Amazon yet but I'm happy to chat further about it! I'm the product designer on the app so let me know if you have any questions or specific requirements. 

Hope this helps!

Lichen

Product designer @Freshly and @Smile.io
2 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Hi @Carefast,

We made a list of the best inventory management apps on Shopify, and many of them are connected to Amazon. Hope that the list can give you some good suggestions.

Cheers!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

This is great I will look into it and contact you with any questions! Thank you so much!

0 Likes