Inventory

Patrick_Laderou
1 0 0

Hi,

I am trying to run a report that shows me current inventory with COGS and Retail Values but have not been able to find one on Shopify inventory reports. Anyone know of such a report or how to access this infomation?

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
260 47 66

Try going to Reports---> Finances Summary.

For a specific period, it shows the Cost of goods sold, Net sales, Gross profit.

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketing Technology integrations.
- For consulting work inquiries, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Toronto, CANADA.
0 Likes
CloudlabSam
Explorer
73 3 4

There’s not a Shopify report that shows exactly what you need. Our free app Report Toaster can help.

https://apps.shopify.com/report-toaster 

Please feel free to check our Products / Product Variants report and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

0 Likes
Report-Pundit
Excursionist
145 0 11

Hi @Patrick_Laderou ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app with more than 500 five-star reviews.

With Report Pundit it is possible to show Inventory on hand, product price, product cost, cost of goods sold, etc in the report

You can filter the reports by Inventory quantity, vendor, etc, and group the reports by each vendor &  product type.

We can also create Sell through reports, Past Inventory reports(From the date of Installation), and customized reports.

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports. Our live chat support team can set up any type of custom report.  You can also contact us at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes

Hi, @Patrick_Laderou 

Denis from Advanced Reports is here.

You can get the needed report using our application.

The screenshot contains sample data and has been made using my testing store (screenshot is clickable):

Dnis_0-1626987722672.png

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]