Inventory

CathieEmerson
1 0 0
I’m new to Shopify. How do I see everything I’ve sold? I can see “top products” but I’m looking for a complete inventory of everything that I sold.
0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
868 60 253

Hi, @CathieEmerson

Rae from Shopify here. Welcome to Shopify and the Community! Thanks for reaching out. 

I recommend checking out some of the reports in the 'Analytics'  section of your Shopify admin to see what you've already sold.

In particular, the Percent of Inventory Sold report is a great resource to use to determine how much inventory was sold over a period of time. To view this, please log in to your Shopify admin and click on 'Analytics', then select 'Reports'  in the lefthand sidebar. Scroll to the bottom of the page and under 'Inventory', select 'Percent of Inventory Sold'. To use this report to see a list of the entire inventory that's been sold since you opened, just change the date range at the top of the report to start on your opening date. 

If you're on the Shopify Plan or higher, you will also have access to the 'Sales Over Time' report which shows your total sales, as well as the number of orders your store has processed. This report can be found under 'Analytics > Reports > Sales'  in your Shopify admin. When the report originally loads, it won't have any product titles added to it. However, if you click 'Edit columns'  and add 'Product title', you'll then be able to see the amount of each product sold for every order placed. Make sure to also adjust the date range to suit your needs on this report, too. 

Please give these reports a try and let me know if you run into any troubles. 

In the meantime, can you tell me a bit more about how you're currently managing your inventory? Do you hold your own stock, or are you working with a supplier who manages the stock on your behalf?

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
john_rp
Excursionist
100 0 9

Hi @CathieEmerson ,

Report Pundit has a pre-created reports called "Total Product Sold & Inventory on hand report. This reports will provide you the fields like Variants sold, Inventory quantity, Product cost, Gross profit margin etc.

Additionally you can also try other pre-created reports like Never sold products report, COGS report, Inventory sales value report, Inventory cost report etc.

Find the screenshot of Total product sold report.

Sample report screenshotSample report screenshot
Sample screenshot for Inventory on hand report.

Sample ScreenshotSample Screenshot

Our support team can create custom reports as well. Contact us for help in setting up the reports at support@reportpundit.com or our live chat support.

Thanks,

John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
danielpretorius
Shopify Partner
97 0 10

Hi @CathieEmerson ,

You can build a pretty comprehensive ERP for cheap by integrating your Shopify store data with Airtable. Then you can have all your data in one place - products, inventory, orders, customers, etc. - and can tailor the exact solution for you. Airtable is immensely powerful and once you have your Shopify data in there you can tailor things to fit your exact needs. You can also update Shopify from Airtable. You can then also start mixing in other online tools' data (e.g., email marketing) as it's possible to sync pretty much any other data into Airtable with zapier.

We've put together guides on how to use Airtable as a CRM for Shopify and how to manage and track Shopify inventory with Airtable . I will also happily answer any questions.

0 Likes
medy
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi Cathie,

if you want you can use Inventoro (https://apps.shopify.com/inventoro) where is product segmentation based on profit, sales frequency, revenue and sales quantity. You can see screenshot below. I hope this will help you to understand which products are winners and which one are losers. 

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 14.14.57.png

Tomas Formanek
0 Likes
natashadisante
Shopify Partner
39 0 1

Hi @CathieEmerson 

If you are familiar with working with Excel you can use Mixtable's Excel-like spreadsheet interface to sync your Shopify store data, and to analyze your sales data using the functionality and formulas of Excel.

0 Likes