Invisible Add to Cart Button

Solved
KortneeKline
2 0 0

I am having issues with the Add to Cart button being invisible until I hover over it, then I can select it. This is an issue for Customers as they are unable to see this button unless they try to look for it, and hover over the correct space. I have reviewed the button/font colors and do not see that it's transparent, or anything different than that of the other buttons within my theme. Additionally, there is a "Buy It Now" button that appears just fine. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! 

https://klinelane.com/collections/easter/products/easter-farmhouse-littles

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello ,

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#AddToCart-product-template {
    color: black!important;
}
.btn--secondary-accent:not([disabled]):hover, .btn--secondary-accent:focus {
    background-color: #e1e1e1;
    color: black!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
KortneeKline
2 0 0

Thank you so much for the quick reply and resolution! Everything looks great now! 

0 Likes
Ejfashiongirl16
Tourist
3 0 0

It’s not working for me... 

0 Likes
kasu
Tourist
8 0 0

I also had this problem & added to code as suggested. I works, thank you,  but only when the cursor hovers over the place where it is.  Should it be fully visible?

0 Likes

Hello kasu,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
kasu
Tourist
8 0 0
0 Likes
mom3
2 0 0

I tried this and it doesn't work.

0 Likes
gayelynn
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. My shop uses the Mobilia theme from Out of the Sandbox and I don't seem to have the file you mention to add the code to. They have a huge wait time for a reply. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help!

Gaye Lynn

dogmalondon.com

0 Likes