Invoice Payment Failed Message When Attempting To Close Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

HI When i try to close my shopify store it says Invoice Payment failed:insufficient funds but also it says that my shopify is prepaid till 2nd of April. i need to close the store ca someone help me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 39 107

Hi, @shani2424 

Elle here from Shopify! I moved your message to a new thread as it was unrelated to the previous discussion. 

When closing your Shopify store, you are required to pay any outstanding app, shipping, and transaction fees. If your Shopify Subscription is prepaid until the 2nd of April and you are receiving this message, it is due to pending fees on your account. 

You can view the failed invoice under Settings > Billing > Bills > View upcoming bill to determine the type of fees you are owing. 

Shipping and transaction fees must be paid in order for the shop to be successfully closed; however, if your invoice includes app fees, we can look into reversing those.

Please let me know if you're invoice contains app fees and I will reach out to you directly! 

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey, Can you please help me? I just want to close my store cause i didn't make any sales and i don't have enough money to pay this 9$ bills...

Screenshot (29).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 39 107

Hi, @mxhdii 

I will reach out to you directly via email so I can look into your account and help you close the account. 

Talk soon!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey so this is my shopify store URL : www.jevuora.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 39 107

Thanks! I've followed up with you via email. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, i have exactly the same problem, i sold anything, and now i can't close my store, can you help me too please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 39 107

Hi, @ChepeLlanas 

I've just sent you an email so I can look into your account. 

Please respond at your convenience!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there. Same issue here. I haven't sold anything, I have paid for first month only, now I can't cancel my subscription. When I try to close my store it, it says: invoice payment failed: insufficient funds. I guess It wants me to pay next month's bill. But I don't want to use it for the next month and I want to cancel my subscription. The reason I haven't cancel before is: after I paid for the first month I got an information from shopify that I will have one month trial for free. Apparently that's not the case and I don't want to pay in advance for something that I am not going to use. 

I would be glad if you could help. Regards.

yildizEr_0-1596823623683.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 39 107

Hi, @yildizEr 

The final invoice you are charged when attempting to close your store is typically for any outstanding fees for apps, transaction fees, or shipping label charges. 

I will send you an email so I can look into your account directly and help you from there. 

Talk soon! 

0 Likes