Invoice Payment Failed Message When Attempting To Close Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, Can you please help me? I just want to close my store cause i didn't make any sales and i don't have enough money to pay this 29$ bills...

It's getting annoying. I want to close the store

I do not have money to pay all this. You asked me to put a card only in order to take a trial copy. I want to close the account

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1553 94 336

Hey, @samir12502

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble closing your store. For some context, a credit card is only required if you choose to disable the password on your storefront and enable the checkout process to start selling. If you have a pending invoice, the amount will need to be paid before the account can be closed; however, as the subscription is for the upcoming 30 days, we can escalate your request to have our teams remove the pending invoice and close the store. To help get this resolved, I will need to verify your store via email which is why I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to request further information. If you can follow up on that email as soon as you're able then we can work together to get this resolved. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes