3 0 0

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1017 93 240

Hi, @ashleyspencer!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

There are many dropshippers who source their products from AliExpress suppliers. In fact, Shopify has a direct integration with AliExpress through Oberlo, our in-house dropshipping app.

Using Oberlo, you can import products from AliExpress suppliers directly into your own online store. When a customer purchases a product on your store, you can use Oberlo to fulfill the order and the supplier will ship it to your customer on your behalf. 

There are thousands of suppliers available through AliExpress, so it's a good idea that you do some due diligence and ensure that you're working with reliable, trustworthy suppliers who offer high-quality products. You can generally gauge the trustworthiness of a supplier by viewing their ratings and reviews through AliExpress.

Oberlo also has some tips on how to find products from reliable suppliers on AliExpress that I recommend checking out; if you're more of a visual learner, then feel free to check out this YouTube video, "How to Find Trustworthy Suppliers on AliExpress".

As you continue working on your dropshipping business, you might be interested in checking out our free course, "How to Start a Dropshipping Business". This course will teach you how to validate a product and business idea, find the right suppliers, and how to get your online store set up for its first sale. It's a great resource for those who are new to both Shopify and dropshipping in general.   

I hope this helps! Is there a particular product you're wanting to dropship?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes