Considering the loan amount can be involuntarily confiscated within a day after being issued if some large sale comes in resulting in an effective rate in the hundreds of % along with:
- the excessively large percentage of the sale as a repayment,
- poor customer support,
- arbitrary interference in the store operation without cause,
- lack of transparency in the ownership and operation,
- aggressive liens without oversight or justification
- general bad business practices.
- poor and misleading programming practices regarding information on transactions
Why does Shopify risk its brand reputation by associating with this shady outfit?
Who in Shopify is making the business decision to allow this to continue?