Is anyone else getting absolutely NO SUPPORT with PAID PLANS that supposedly "include 24/7 Support"

Highlighted
2 0 1

I have been so fed up lately with following all instructions on how to submit a request and the system takes me on a LOOP right back the Support Screen. I have been replying to an old case from more than 6 months ago to get ANYONE'S ATTENTION from Shopify. I understand the current situation but I cannot even submit a request. I have changed to Monthly to investigate moving my store. Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy conversion...or an ACTUAL way to communicate with Shopify? DESPERATE FOR ASSISTANCE ! Thanks for reading!

Joanne

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 100 360

Hi, @JMPSRQ

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble connecting with our Support. I can understand why that would be a frustrating situation for you, especially when you're trying to find the answers to the questions you have. If our help centre takes an individual in a loop then it is likely a local ended issue and would require clearing your browsers cache/cookies, and restarting the browser. If that does not work, then trying another browser, or using Google Chrome Incognito mode should do the trick. While our help centre provides support via callback, email, and chat, you can also reach us through Facebook & Twitter as we have dedicated 24/7 staff available through Social media. 

If you're still experiencing issues, or if you have any unanswered questions then please let me know as I'd be happy to help you here as well! 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog