Is anyone else having trouble getting support?

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello, is anyone else having trouble getting support? My store admin is also having issues - unable to update inventory.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

I cannot reach anyone with Shopify either. What the heck is happening?

Highlighted
2 0 0

My store admin is also having issues - unable to update inventory.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
506 29 789

Hi @le-ravishe@Katherine_Janes & @lopomafdai 

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

Thanks!

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

Their is no place to leave a call back number!!!! I spent all day yesterday on a chat and got no where.  I'm trying to open my store but i have some problems and cannot find a way to have them call me.   Also when it says do you have a shopify store and i say yes it tells me Sorry this shop is currently unavalable.  Im so mad right now.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Yes, we're also experiencing issues and there is no chance to reach anyone from Shopify. Why is there no chat anymore???? Is Shopify saving money by not having a chat? Extremely frustrating

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Same here! I have not been able to sign into my account or contact support since last week. I keep getting this page...Shopify.png

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

@TyW This solution does not work. When you sign in it takes you to this page:

Shopify.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you create your store with a unique email address? I only ask because when we did that, we faced the same issue, and the quick resolution (self resolved) was to create the account with our @ gmail.com email and it worked just fine. 

Contact Info Page for Shopify

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4
No I did not change the e mail Never had this problem before
0 Likes