Is it possible to have a monthly bundle product?

Solved
Cromulent
Tourist
5 0 2

Sorry for starting two threads in one day but I just wanted to find out if it was possible to have customers subscribe to a bundle which is sent out once a month and then have their credit card automatically charged once per month? I'd like to have a random collection of items sent out to each subscriber once a month so that they can get a taste for everything that I sell. They should be able to cancel at any time.

Is this something I can do with Shopify?

0 Likes
Jay_
Shopify Partner
85 4 17
Hey there,

A charity organization I work with uses the recharge Shopify app to allow recurring donation (essentially subscriptions).

I assume that would help for what you need?
Jay Friedmann | Developer @ Swiss Media
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3505 281 666

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Cromulent,

Nick here from Shopify. Really good question!

This is something which is definitely possible to do but would require the use of an app from the Shopify App store as it's not native to the Shopify platform. There are a few different choices of bundle apps which you can choose from, your best bet might be to take a look and research to find the one you feel best fits with what you're looking to achieve. You can find some of them below: 

I'm thinking @Jay_ could be onto something with the Subscriptions by ReCharge app though as it would be the most common app in terms of subscriptions. It could be worth looking into it further to see if it can do what you need in terms of the bundling aspect also. 

Hopefully, this helps and gives you the next step in your search! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Cromulent
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you both for your replies. That is very useful indeed. It looks like Shopify supports everything I need then in that case. I'm pretty excited to get started now :).

Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3505 281 666

Great to hear @Cromulent.

Thanks for replying and letting us know and best of luck with everything going forward. 

0 Likes
florenceplanted
Tourist
4 0 1

hi nick & community

i just found this thread while I was looking for an app to have customers subscribe to different bundles in our webshop.
due to an inventory software change, the bundles cannot be shown as bundle (as one product) but as all single products in the shopping cart (and in the order itself of course). after all the bundle (also shown as single products) has to be subscribable.
does anybody know how to do it with ReCharge or any other app?

thanks so much for your feedback

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3505 281 666

Hi @florenceplanted,

This is something you would need to contact the developer about directly as it is a change only they would have the control to make such a change. You can contact the Recharge developers directly here or by emailing them at support@rechargeapps.com