Is it possible to print a simple address label (I don't mean purchase a shipping label)?

Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

I often have orders that go via regular mail, and need to print an address label.

I know that we can print & buy shipping labels, but I want to be able to just send the address to a label printer to put on the envelope.  I need to be able to print one at a time to a label printer.  I've seen a few apps that print labels, but they are typically printing sheets of labels for mass mailings.  Some require all sorts of messing around to print a single label.

I realize that I can copy the address, put it into a label program, and print it there, but I do a LOT of them, and I would like to be able to print them right from shopify by just clicking a button.

Is there a way to do that?  It's a pretty standard/basic thing for ecommerce software to be able to do - I've never seen one that doesn't.... but I can't see it anywhere.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
I have the same question. I don’t want to purchase the labels but need to be able to batch printout around 30 simple customer address labels, hopefully by selecting all then just printing them on a simple label printer! Is anyone doing this?

Thanks.

Ben
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same question here. This should be pretty simple. You can easily do this in WooCommerce. Why not in Shopify?

0 Likes