Is it possible to rename "Local delivery"

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi there, is it possible to set up and rename the "Local delivery" option? We bike delivery in our area and would like to change the name of this option.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 57 75

Hi, @madgoat

Yes, it is possible to rename the “Local delivery” option in your checkout! It is done via your theme language editor

To find it, please go to ‘Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit languages’, as seen below:

20-06-dwr26-r5hy9

The wording options are organized by section, and clicking on the tab for Checkout & system is where you will find the “Local delivery” text. Alternatively, you can also just search for it in the search bar as seen here:

20-07-y4r5p-dlmdp

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi Helen,

That's pretty amazing, thanks for your advice! I have three more questions. In the "Local delivery" settings, you can add "Delivery information". I would want to add something like "If you have preferred delivery time, let us know in the comments in Cart". Below this field, it says "This message will appear at checkout and in the order confirmation notification." Does this mean that the customer will receive an order confirmation and on top of that, there will be "If you have preferred delivery time, let us know in the comments in Cart"?

My other question, do you plan to introduce a date/time picker for the local delivery method?

My last question, is there a way to set up free local delivery for order above a certain amount?

Thanks a lot for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Does anyone know anything about the above? Thanks!

0 Likes