Is it possible to speak to someone

Highlighted
1 0 0

When I contacted help a month ago, I was in crisis mode with my shop. I asked to please talk, but text on. I need to know what I have to do for an person to speak too. We texted for just under two hours before she said that she needed support and I would be contacted. It took 11 days for some to reach me. Im not having minor issues, it is site wide.  I think the smartest, quickest and only solution is to start over complete. With or without Shopify. Finding any real help thats beyond NOT BASIC HELP needs it’s own help section to figure out.  I would just delete my account completely and purchase a new one. It seems much faster to do that so I would no longer need help or wonder if it’s an apps fault. But that means wasted money on the 2 themes and all the apps. Is anything transferable from one account to another? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

Can't answer your question directly. But I suggest you contact your apps and theme developer (instead of Shopify) - they are usually much more hands on and prompt in reply and providing support. Explain to them your situation and they might be able to work with you in good will to transfer to a new store / account. I hope this helps.

0 Likes