Is ther a way to offer monthly instalments using Stripe?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

We want to offer monthly installments on some products on our online store. How can we do it using Stripe in Mexico?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 31 86

Hi, @Panorama.

Tira here, from Shopify.

This is a great question. I am happy to help. 

Stripe is a third-party payment provider, and would be outside our scope of support. I recommend reaching out to them directly to ask for assistance on whether they can provide monthly instalments for payments made on your store. 

I did some digging and you can look into another third-party gateway to provide this function on your store's checkout. You can check out Splitlit Monthly Payments, from our list of payment gateways in Mexico: Mexico Payment Gateways. If you have any questions about a specific third-party payment gateway, you can reach out directly to the third-party support for help. 

Another option is to use an app from our App Store that focuses on recurring payments. Here are some of my suggestions:

Bold Subscriptions 

Subscriptions by ReCharge 

Recurring Payments & Orders 

You can find similar apps listed here

If you have questions about a specific app, you can contact the third-party app developer directly by using the information located under the "Support" section of the app's page. 

What kind of products are you selling? 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Panorama!

Yes, Stripe allows you to charge monthly fee on a subscription basis - it's easy to set it up and collect payments either via sending invoice to the customer or via integrating Stripe code into your website to launch the subscription payments. The best way to start is to contact Stripe support directly and they will be able to guide you through the setup. Hope it helps

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, have the same issue, did you found a way to resolve it?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I found this on Stripe's Docs site: https://stripe.com/docs/payments/installments

I will be implementing it on our store, but haven't found the time.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Panorama, disculpa la pregunta, pero ando con el mismo tema y nada mas no encuentro solución, finalmente como resolviste el tema de implementar Meses Sin intereses en Shopify con Stripe?

Saludos y de antemano gracias por tu respuesta.

@Panorama wrote:

We want to offer monthly installments on some products on our online store. How can we do it using Stripe in Mexico?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hola, Marco.

Fuera del link que puse en mi respuesta anterior, la verdad es que no hemos explorado más ni nos hemos dado el tiempo de implementarlo, pero tengo entendido que ahí viene toda la documentación para activar los meses sin intereses.

Saludos,

0 Likes