Is there a faster way to receive Shopify payment payouts?

A_L1
Shopify Partner
44 0 0

I was wondering if there is a faster way to receive Shopify payment payouts?    I made a sale last week where the customer paid with their credit card.   I have to wait one entire week to receive the payment payout. I can't imagine businesses that need to use the funds or have funds in hand before starting work on the custom order which can take upto 2 weeks to finish in itself.

0 Likes
Brandon22
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
207 0 16

Hello A L, Brandon here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

For questions like that it is best that you reach out to us via phone/email/chat.

Cheers!

0 Likes
A_L1
Shopify Partner
44 0 0

will do that.. thanks.  I think its crazy I have to wait almost half a month to receive a payout.  1 week for payout.  It happens to be on a Friday.  Day arrives.  Email tells me payment will be in within two days.  I guess since its the weekend I will have to wait another 4 days until Tuesday. 

0 Likes
bella13
2 0 0
Hi! I’m having the same issue! Currently looking for a solution as well. One thing I do know is if they use PayPal at checkout it is instant transfer, so that could be an option for faster process time. I’ll let you know if I find other solutions!
0 Likes
nmdelivery
1 0 0

For PayPal Transactions it can take up to 21 days for an order transfer from customer to your business PayPal. But you can fix this to within one day by manually changing shipping info for each transaction you receive separately though. Since I use shopify to run a delivery business I would prefer PayPal to have even faster transaction times but like up to 5-6 minutes but whatever for now. That is the fastest way of receiving a payout through PayPal I found. Plus don't forget about the instant transfer after you receive funds in your PayPal Wallet. THat can take up to 30min.

0 Likes