Is there a faster way to receive Shopify payment payouts?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
44 0 0

I was wondering if there is a faster way to receive Shopify payment payouts?    I made a sale last week where the customer paid with their credit card.   I have to wait one entire week to receive the payment payout. I can't imagine businesses that need to use the funds or have funds in hand before starting work on the custom order which can take upto 2 weeks to finish in itself.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
207 0 14

Hello A L, Brandon here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

For questions like that it is best that you reach out to us via phone/email/chat.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
44 0 0

will do that.. thanks.  I think its crazy I have to wait almost half a month to receive a payout.  1 week for payout.  It happens to be on a Friday.  Day arrives.  Email tells me payment will be in within two days.  I guess since its the weekend I will have to wait another 4 days until Tuesday. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi! I’m having the same issue! Currently looking for a solution as well. One thing I do know is if they use PayPal at checkout it is instant transfer, so that could be an option for faster process time. I’ll let you know if I find other solutions!
0 Likes