Is there a way to link my site to my consignment program so consignors can use their store credit online?

1 0 0

I own a consignment shop & I'm going to start putting it online. About 90% of it will be online in a couple months. I use a consignment program called ConsignPro. Right now they have a feature where consignor's can check out their items & balance online. There still is no feature for them to use their balance though, when making online purchases. 
I contacted the creator of the program & he didn't seem to want to entertain the idea. I'm wondering if there is another way I can do it? 

If not, does anyone have any ideas? 

I could be able to enter it manually hmmm

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
379 0 29

Hello There, Ben here - your Shopify Guru! 

I am not sure if all the features your looking for exsist in one app but the Stitch Labs app has some options when dealing with consignments. 

They have a post that explains how consignment works within their app here:

http://support.stitchlabs.com/customer/portal/articles/921447-i-sell-on-consignment-

Another app that has the ablilty for your vendors to log in securly and see their sales is Transparent Kitty.

These apps may not have all the features your looking for but hopefully this gets you started in the right direction. 

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Cheers,
Ben C - Shopify Guru
Support@Shopify.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey TechniCat,

Are you still using ConsignPro and have you found a way to make it work with your Shopify store? 

I too had a the same problem but couldn't find a way to do it. So I decided to build a product that does just that. 

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

With the app we will enable you to have everything you to run a consignment model on Shopify.

I would love to chat and help you out on fixing this for you. You can reach my anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes