Is there an App for this ?

K1wrt
5 0 0

Screenshot (6).png

What app can you recommend me to use to  have Tab selection " When someone click on the Text <OR ON THE +> to have other tabs like Computer Perefer : 1.Mouse 2.Keyboard 3.Headphones . And when click on them to lead you on Mouse Collection

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1013 116 158

Hey, @K1wrt. You can actually do this without an app! What you are describing is done by creating a drop-down navigation menu, then ‘nesting’ your menu items. You can set this up within your admin, by going to ‘Online Store > Navigation’, and then following the steps in the Help Doc on Set up drop-down menus in your online store.

That being said, there are apps available if you are wanting additional functionalities in order to create a more elaborate navigation menu. The apps I recommend below enable you to be able to do things such as: include images, change fonts, feature products, add labels/badges, etc. Take a look at the Help Doc on Apps for your Shopify store, if you need some guidance with using third party apps on your store. 

If you have any specific questions about these apps, would like to discuss their features, or need a hand setting them up, please reach out to the third party developer directly. They’ll be your best resources for assistance. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
K1wrt
5 0 0

IMG_1784.jpg

Know a way to move it before the text ? not after .

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1013 116 158

Hey again, @K1wrt! I’m not 100% sure what you are referring to. Is it the (-) that indicates the menu dropdown that you would like to appear before the menu item? If so, this might be possible to do with some code customization. 

Which theme are you using? If it’s a free Shopify-made theme, we’re happy to check in with our Theme department to see if this is something they are able to do with your available design time. Please reach out through the Help Center via live chat, email or phone callback so that we can authenticate your account and look into it for you. 

However, if you are using a third party theme (or it is not something the Shopify Theme department is able to support), and you would like to look into customizing it, I suggest reaching out to a Shopify Expert. Hiring help through the Experts Marketplace will allow you to discuss the details of the customization, and get a quote of the cost to do so before deciding if you’d like to move forward with it. 

Let me know if this helps! 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes