Is there any app that can help me list my Shopify products in bulk in the Walmart marketplace?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I own a Shopify eCommerce store and wanted to sell my products on Walmart.com. However, the product listing is quite time-consuming. Just wanted to if there's any app that offers real-time synchronization.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 0 32

Hey Orsan, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

Taking a look in our App Store, I was able to spot a couple of apps that will help here! The best one looks like Walmart Marketplace - Integration which boasts that it is the "Official WALMART Channel Integration Partner". Take a look and hopefully, that app is the solution your store needs! 

If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Ann,

Thank you for the input.

I have looked into the integrator which you have mentioned above. There are a lot of reviews that has been posted for this. In which, as per the users there are bugs in this app. That' s why I am not sure if I should  try this one.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 0 32

Hey Orsan, 

No problem at all! It's great practice to check reviews! At this time, this app has a 4.5 star rating, which is pretty great considering! It also comes with a free trial, so what you can do is test our their free trial before committing to the app, and you can also reach out to their support team just to see how responsive they are! If they respond to you really quickly, you'll know that if there was ever an issue down the road, they could help you out. 

I took a second look in our App Store and this seems like it's the only app I was able to find that would help resolve this issue, however, if you're still unsure, you can also get an app custom created for you! There are plenty of developers that could help with that. Check out a list of third party experts here :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
66 0 0

Thanks for sharing this informatic content.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes