Is there any way we can customize Receipt for Pos that are printed

GentleMonster
1 0 0

We are using Shopify Pos, but when we printed out the Receipt, there is no product type and we want to add the Product list in Paper Receipt and also we want to change the template to a customized templete.

I understand to customize Email Receipts but I have no idea for Paper receipts. please help us!

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
477 68 118

Hi, @GentleMonster!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. You can certainly customise your receipts for POS, but please keep in mind this feature is available only to merchants using Shopify POS Pro.

1. From the Shopify POS app, tap ≡ and then tap Settings.
  2. In the Orders section, tap Printed receipt settings.
  3. On the Receipt Settings screen, enable the items that you want to be included on your receipts:
    • Show barcode
    • Show order note
    • Show customer information
    • Show staff information
    • Show location address
    • Show location phone number

You can also add header or footer texts by tapping either Add header text or Add footer text in the same settings option.

If POS Pro isn't right for you, you can also use an app to create your own customised receipts:

Order Printer

• 100% free
  • Shopify's Order Printer app is free and easy to set up. Quickly print custom packing slips, invoices, labels, or receipts for all your orders.
  • Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.

Order Printer Pro

• Free for stores with less than 50 orders per month. $10/month for stores with more than 50 orders per month (with a 14-day free trial).
  • Print and email PDF invoices, receipts, quotes, packing slips, return forms and refunds. Customizable, translatable and professional.
  • Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes