Is this email legit?

MyDogsCafe
1 0 0

I received this email today stating:

We’re writing to let you know that as of April 30th, 2021 (12:00 am), your store will no longer be available on Shopify. 

We’ve recently contacted you via the email on various reports of unfulfilled orders filed by your customers. 
What do I need to do?  These reports included various attempts to contact you yielded no positive results.  Shopify does not support any form of fraudulent eCommerce practices hence your Shopify store has been flagged for review. To continue using Shopify services you will need to perform the following verification:

Proof of delivery for any of your products (not older than two months)
Proof of business ownership
Login here to continue with this verification   

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 33 28

Hi @MyDogsCafe 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, sometimes, fake Shopify emails are sent to merchants so it's great that you've taken the liberty to check. However, from your message, I am not able to verify whether this email was sent from Shopify or not. What we'd need to do is take a look at your account and also grab some screenshots of the email from you. While we're not able to provide account-specific support in the Community at this time, we'd be more than happy to assist via chat, callback, or email. To select one of these options please follow my instructions below:

1. Log into the Shopify Help Center

kcivd-yyr9j

2. Once you're logged in, select Support > Contact Support from the menu.

1qoou-fk9ix

3. Type contact support in the search bar and then hit search.

w9avk-r8wvn

4. Continue to get support then select request a callbackchat with us or email us from the options.

7rhty-k14lk

For fast support, I recommend selecting the chat option. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes