Issue ! Products in collections are not shown on my website

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello everybody,

My products in some collections aren't shown on my website "https://www.vantoutbrothers.com/collections/bath-and-body/fragrances-for-women"; when iam on it it shows this error message "

Sorry, there are no products in this collection. Please select other collection or go back to homepage."

I checked the collections on my shopify collections pages, everything is OK and products are there but on the wesbite it is not.

Did some know where this problem come from and how to fix it out please?

regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
150 0 14

Hi Rhafli,

I'm Martha, from the Shopify Guru team. 

Let's go through a few general options here that might help:

• First, make sure that the products and collections are marked as visible on your Online Store. You can check this on the top, right-hand side of the product or collection pages, and get a closer view in this link

• Once everything is visible and listed in the correct collection, then make sure you have collections accessible on your site. This is most often done by adjusting the Navigation and its links under Online Store > Navigation - for more about that, click here

If you do want or need us to take a closer look at your shop and how certain products or collections are behaving, please send us an email to support@shopify.com so we can help you out. Be sure to include some links to the collections and products that aren't behaving as expected.

Best, 
Martha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello Martha,

Thank you first for your replay,

I follow the steps you gave and checked everything seems to be OK in my shopify dashbord but the problem is still there on my website, i'll send an email as advised.

regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Rhafli, I also have the same issue with this. Was your problem resolved? 

I hope anybody can also help me out with this problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

I’m having the same problem. All my settings are correct but products aren’t showing in the collection pages. (Yes I have checked the links are correct).

for example my new in products will show up on the home page in the feature, but when you click through to the new in page they aren’t on there. Only older products will show up. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem... 

Please SHOPIFY!

0 Likes