Issue with Deleting Online Store from Sales Channels

Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi there, I recently signed up with the Shopify Lite plan however I accidentally added the online store to my Sales Channel which I am now trying to remove as I do not need it. I went for the Lite plan as I only wanted the buy button not the online store section of Shopify.

When trying to delete the online store from my Sales Channels on my account I am unable to delete it as shown in the screenshot. Despite clicking on the delete icon and following the steps all the way through selecting the lite plan even though I am already getting billed for the Lite plan it seems I am unable to remove the online store even though I have no use for it. I have tried to remove it multiple times with the same issue occuring.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 01.46.18.png

Would appreciate any help on resolving this!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 56 75

Hi, @Belouis

Thank you for including the steps you’ve already taken towards attempting to resolve this. I’m here to help to continue to work through it with you. 

Please try to get the proper plan to sync on your account by re-choosing the Lite plan in your admin by going to ‘Settings > Plans and Permissions > Compare plans’ as seen below:

20-07-voz9t-zaior

Let me know if this does or doesn’t work, and we’ll go from there. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi @Helen,

I have just followed your instructions by reselecting the Shopify Lite plan as shown in your screenshot.

This was the selection given to me and after clicking start plan, the online store still hasn't been removed.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 23.40.28.png

Any futher help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 56 75

Thanks for trying, @Belouis

I’m going to need to take a look at your account directly in that case, and possibly loop in our Tech department in order to fix this up for you. I am sending you an email so that we can proceed with this. Please keep an eye out for it!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes