Issue with Shopify Store not publishing on facebook

Highlighted
19 0 0

Waited a little while longer to confirm. The publish page still shows what appears to be an error message, but the https://www.facebook.com/TruePrimal/shop page is now working and has the product (in this case just one, True Primal Organic Grass-Fed Beef & Vegetable Soup 10-pack) copied over.

Interestingly edits to the shopify products seem to get copied over much faster.  I added a photo of the back of the soup pouch and it appeared on facebook almost instantly.  So it's something about the initial creation of the shop page that is extraordinarily slow.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

hi Shopify team,

i have already run the add on facebook but it is not selling. it is published on facebook but then it is showing that it needs to be a shipable product to be sold on facebook.

please assit as i ahve already paid for ad and it is on run but not shown to people.

hoping for a quick and favorable response

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I'm actually still having this issue on my end today. I've been working with Facebook for over a week and a half now on it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I am having this problem as well. 

I set up Facebook in Shopify this weekeend and I have now waited for 2 days for my products to appear. 

All I am seeing in the Shop tab when logged into Facebook is "Manage your collections on Shopify. Go to Shopify" The Shop tab is not appearing for other Facebook users.

My product are appearing in the Shopify Facebook Publishing page.

Does anyone know the solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I've disabled my store for now, but would still like to know the solution to this problem.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I have the samme issue, well over a week now and support isn´t helpfull at all... 

1 Like
2 0 0

Anybody found a solution? I've been back and forth with shopify and facebook for over a month. None of my products are published. Shopify keeps on telling it's a facebook problem but I'm clearly not the only one with the issue (I have also contacted facebook several times and they assured me everything is good on their end, that it's an app problem). 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem here, had everything published earlier on in the year, but everythin got unpublished and can never be published again. tried uninstall channel, unlink page... etc. no luck on apealling for the products as well.

really would like a resolution for this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Also, awaiting a solution. I'm in contact with Facebook and Shopify and they both seem to be pointing the finger at each other with no one knowing what the hell is going on.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 18

Shopify help is not very helpful. Sometimes they don't even get back to you.

I'm considering I made the wrong choice using them to open my store because of it, as when a customer has a problem and it has to do with Shopify, will they be there???

2 Likes