Issue with Shopify Store not publishing on facebook

2 0 0

Still no solution to this???? Been months now?

0 Likes
1 0 3

HAS ANY1 FOUND THE ANSWER TO THIS ISSUE YET? FB Channel STUCK ON "PUBLISHING" well beyond 72 hrs

-Im in the same issue, i first initially added FB sales channel with success in Mid March, it worked in less than 1/2 hr. Issue was when i updated my products on shopify platform the changes didn't reflect on Fb and would have taken me considerable time to go thru Fb as well as Shopify to make chnages to the categories and products, so i removed it.  Worse yet I when i tried connecting my IG to this approved FB sales channel, I was rejected. This came as a shock as FB & IG shares the same word for word terms & Conditions. When i contacted Shopify they had no solutions for me telling me to contact IG, only to find later IG has no way (AT LEAST OBVIOUS) to appeal this decision. I decided to remove the sales channel updated my catalog on Shopify and then tried adding back the sales channel a few weeks later.

-U GUESS IT!!!!!! now it wont even go thru. It stays stuck in "publishing" i tried disconnecting and reconnecting my acct and still issue persist. I finally decided to call Shopify and was told to wait for 72hrs i have now waited for 4 days  all Shopify CS can tell me is that issue lies with Fb and they have a back log. Now if they have a back log why then wld a shopify IT agent disconnect my acct for me from the FB sales channel to have me reconnect it if all that does is put back at this "so called" long back log line. and now being told i need to wait an additional And then after 4 days of waiting told to give it another 72 hrs.  hrs.

-I have an ad running and my conversion on this ad is so bad and whilst i cant say its 100 % due to this issue i know how i shop and i wouldnt choose to leave IG if i cant see the price upfront. Im unable to run ad on FB, and as u all know unable to tag on IG. This ability to tag adds legitimacy to the site. and to make matters worse when they told me to wait 72 hrs initially I was forced to review several products that FB system claims was associated with some dating ad (LIKE WHAT! i have never even been on a dating site) so i had to do stupid ridiculous name changes just to see if it made a difference, which it did and all finally went through. Now after this IT agent disconnected my account, products that went thru on my first round of waiting for 72 hrs are now showing up with the same ridiculous error and i dont know what to do.

-Shopify is stating error lies with Fb and giving me some chat link for FB which each day shows NOT AVAILABLE and no direct contact is showing up for FB. and to make matters worse i dont know when this Fb will go thru and still no guarantee it will mean i will have no issues with IG sale channel for which AGAIN Shopify has no solution more than sending me on some wild goose chase to try and contact IG.

Shopify needs to find away to mediate with these platforms for us as they use these features as promo for encouraging us to sign with them when in reality its not working and from what i have read this has been ongoing since last year.  Im beyond frustrated and have spent my entire weekend and weekdays searching the internet for  a solution and at this point im force to now consider ii may need to leave this platform all together. There is no point having a site you cannot drive substantive traffic to.   And Im HEART BROKEN cuz i have spent so many hrs working on over 300 products to now have it all come down to THIS. a site that may literally be wasted effort.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
Have the exact same issue with Facebook shop I don’t think anyone is listening from Shopify at this point
1 Like
1 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same issue here and it's been over weeks now... could you tell me the website where you've been in contact with Facebook? Thanks.. Shopify isn't helpful at all..

0 Likes
1 0 1

Our Shopify Store was working perfectly with Fb and Insta.. suddenly 4 days ago, everything went blank.

Facebook is stuck in Publishing, it keeps on saying Connect Your Facebook Account, even though it is connected. ANY HELP!?

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

I am facing the same problem and cant publish my Shopify products on the facebook page. the Shopify agent asked me much time to disconnect the facebook page and connect and wait for 72 hours but the problem is not solved

0 Likes
2 0 0

I am having same problem since 2+ months, Shopify gurus are diverting to FB and no response from FB. Really dont know what to do. Best option is to stop using Shopify if they cant support. They should check this with FB guys directly.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi all, 

I had the same issue and what resolved it for me was by doing the following.

Created a collection of products specifically for Facebook. I don't think this step is necessary but makes it easier to manage what products go to Facebook.

Then I did the following:

In Facebook, I changed my page's template. It was set to a movie template and needs to be a "Shopping" template.

To change your Page's template:

1. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
  2. Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
  3. Below Templates, click Edit next to your current template.
  4. Click View Details next to the template you want to apply.
  5. Review the new buttons and tabs for your Page and click Apply Template.
  6. Click OK.

After doing the above, I was able to instantly see my store products on my Facebook page. 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thanks but It was working and stopped suddenly. Now it is ok. Shopify
solved the problem.

Regards,
0 Likes