Issue with Shopify Store not publishing on facebook

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello Shopify Community,

I'm having so much struggle publishing my shopify store onto my facebook store, please provide me some pointers.

Things that I've done:

- I have downloaded the facebook app on my shopify account. 
- I have made sure all the products I want to publish on facebook store have "visibility" checked on Shopify. 

When I go to my facebook page "shop" tab, this appears "Only you can see your shop. Go to Shopify to publish it" with a button that says "Go to shopify" which redirects me to the Facebook app on Shopify. More specifically, to the "shop" tab of the facebook app on Shopify. Underneath the "Shop" tab is the "Publishing" tab. In the "Publishing" tab "# products are being published to your Facebook Shop. Some products may have errors, or may not yet be visible to customers."

So the main issue that I'm experiencing is that my facebook store is not working for mobile, the action button nor the "shop" tab is working. Also, my facebook store's "shop" tab doesn't work with desktop as well.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this!

kind regards,

Frank

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
41 0 6

Hi Frank,

Annette here from Shopify support. :)

It can take time (up to a week) for Facebook to publish your products. Can you let me know when you first published them?

Also check to make sure you have Refund, Privacy and Terms of Service policies added in Settings > Checkout. This is a requirement for publishing to Facebook. 

If it is over 7 days since you first published your products to Facebook, then contact our support via Email, Chat or Phone, we would be happy to take a look at it for you. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey Annette,

I tried publishing on facebook 3 days ago, so not quite 7 days yet. I do have the refund, privacy and terms of service policies up, so i guess i will just wait another 4 days. 

My facebook page is not verified yet too, could that also be slowing my products down from being published on facebook?

Frank L.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I have the same problem as highlighted by Frank. Very similar circumstances but it has been over a week since we tried to publish the products on our page.

Any updates would be much appriciated!

Matt Y.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Many of us are facing this problem. And the fact that there is no update from Shopify Gurus, is making it quite evident that they haven't managed to resolve this critical issue yet. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I have been having exactly the same issue. All my settings are correct, refund policy and every other darn thing is in its right place, but the products just don't show up. It always says the products are being published. I have contacted so many of your shopify support gurus, Gar D, Steven L, Sonny Bobardt and many others and each everyone of them says that everything is fine, give it a few days and they will show up. It seems as if I paid the $9 for nothing, just to wait and wait and wait. I started my shop on 8th May, 2017 and I am still struggling with this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am having the same problems. The ones that have waited some weeks: Can you tell me if the problem was fixed after waiting the indicated time?

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same error message. 

"Only you can see your shop. Go to Shopify to publish it"

I have resynced and reset my shop and gotten email confirmation from shopify that Facebook has approved my store, but still getting this error message. Can someone help?

Taylor
0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Same issue here. What was the resolution on this?  Is "waiting 7 days" the proper response?

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

After ~24 hours the facebook.com shop page suddenly started working.   The https://true-primal.myshopify.com/admin/apps/facebook/publishing page still shows the same confusing "status" message:

1 product are being published to your Facebook Shop . Some products may have errors, or may not yet be visible to customers.

===

So apparently that is NOT an error message after all (like it seemed to be).  Rather it's just a generic message that is fairly useless.

0 Likes