Issue with getting refund

Anonymous
Not applicable
1654 0 0

Hi,

I ordered Quetzalbracelets.com couple items and try to return them to the seller, who has sold these items via shopify, but unfortunately they ignore all the messages.

How shopify can protect the customers, who has been deceived?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1780 193 535

Hey there! 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

If your order has not arrived within 4 weeks, and you have not heard from the website’s team, contact your bank or payment provider for guidance on what to do next. If the store is on the Shopify platform, we will investigate to ensure they remain compliant with our terms and conditions. If you would like to file a complaint directly with our internal team, you can do so via this link

We suggest you review Shopify’s Acceptable Use Policy here. Shopify’s AUP describes the activities that are not permitted on the Shopify platform. If you believe a store is operating in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), please fill out an AUP report here. We investigate material reported to us and take action if it violates the AUP.

For privacy reasons, we are unable to discuss an individual store with anyone but the store owner. We investigate fraudulent activity reported to us, and take action accordingly. We understand your frustration at this time and trust that this will be resolved promptly.

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes