Issue with shopify site

Highlighted
1 0 0
This is what it says on my site but there's no other way to continue the standard review please help

Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account

Contact Support for next steps on this standard review. This hold does not prevent your customers from checking out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
67 2 24

Hey, @Bgomez4805.

Welcome to Shopify Community! My name is Olivia and I work at Shopify.

I appreciate you sharing your question, and I would be so glad to help provide some insight into this for you today.

Based on the message that you shared, this is a fairly standard review of your Shopify Payments account. Our Shopify Payments team performs a general underwriting of all accounts in accordance with our banking partners. This is nothing to worry about, and if we require more information from you we will reach out to you directly via email. Otherwise, you can expect this hold to be released in the next 24-72 business hours. It's great to get this done while your store is new, so you don't have to worry about running into hiccups in the future! Our business is to help protect yours, and this helps us do that.

It's important to note only payouts are on hold, and your customers can still check out as per usual. Once the review is completed, any funds transacted throughout this time period will be released to you shortly after.

While you're here, it's a great idea to bookmark our Shopify Payments FAQ page for any other questions that might come up while using our services. If you need me to take a deeper look at your account, or if you have other questions, don't hesitate to share them with me here.

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes