Issues with Instagram Sales Channel

getjazzed
1 0 1

I have been trying for several hours to connect my instagram but keep getting the error below, but in my facebook account, by instagram does appear to be owned by my business manager. I have no idea how to fix this. Has anyone seen this before?

The connected Business Manager doesn’t own any Instagram accounts. Add your Instagram account to the connected Business Manager or learn more about how to create a new business account on Instagram

jasonavada
Shopify Partner
327 11 40

Hi there

We've created a guide to help you adding the Instagram Sales Channel to Shopify, you can take a look at it here and make sure you've applied all the steps carefully.

Hope it will help you!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

There may be many reasons that your sales on instagram is not increasing. Some of them are listed below.

1. Treating Instagram like any other marketing channel: This is issue number one with Instagram ads. It's not like TV or radio, where people mix advertising with content. Blinking ads on Instagram annoys the user.

What should we do: Take a look at your Instagram feed and create an ad series that reflects your feed in terms of post type and visual structure.

1. Using ads that lack story:It’s about Instagram stories. A static image of "Buy It!" I do not have a static ad story that tells the call to action.

What should we do:Create ads to answer questions from your target customers.

1. Too much focus on conversions: It's good to pay attention to changes in analysis. Paying attention to conversions when creating ads on Instagram can damage your conversion. Conversions are being advertised

What should we do: always includes a call to action and a way for potential customers to take the next step in the purchase process, but be careful with your request.

1. Posting ads without offers:Even when you follow Instagram's best advertising practices, Instagram still claims you and communicates to users that your ad is an ad.Reward users for stopping by your advertising.Including discounts for those who click on your ads. Create an exclusive by offering this discount only on Instagram.

What should we do: add a quarter to your ads and run a quarter of the time.

0 Likes
JofTFC
1 0 0

I have the same problem.

I have followed guidelines from Shopify and Facebook/Instagram.

1. All the checks are Green

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.41.26.png

2. My Instagram account is connected and owned by my Facebook Business Manager (I am admin of the FB page, the Business Manager and the Instagram Account.

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.42.16.png

3. But Shopify does not seem to 'see' my Instagram account owned by my Business Manager

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.41.35.png

Could you be of assistance?

Kind regards

0 Likes