Issues with Logging in my store!!

SharonRobert
2 0 0

Hi there!!

I was in my other shop adding my product and It crashed (or just logged me out) and then I couldn't' get back in. I am the store administrator.  I tried deleting my browser history and that didn't help.  What do I do?  Please Help!!

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 5.12.09 PM.png

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 32 28

Hey @SharonRobert 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear you're locked out of one of your stores. What we'll need to do here is re-sync your identity on our end, it's an easy fix but you will need to contact Shopify Support via chat or callback as we're not able to provide account-specific support in the Community at this time. 

To contact Shopify Support please log into to Help Centre here. Once you're logged in, select Support > Contact Support:

exskm-j8mbz

Once your identity has been re-synced you should be able to log in to your store within just a few minutes. I recommend staying connected with the Shopify Support Advisor while you wait to ensure you can get back in.

Hope this helps!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SharonRobert
2 0 0

Hey thank you for replying me back instantly but the link you provided ended up not loading, "Failed to load" is what says on safari. Hope there's some other way you can help.

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 32 28

Oh no! I am so sorry, I'm not sure what happened there. The website you need is help.shopify.com. Paste that into your URL bar and you should be good to go!

Let me know here if you run into any further issues. 

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes