Issues with Paypal payment method

lnunu7
2 0 0

i tried to make a purchase on my store using paypal payment method, however, Paypal restricted my purchase. I was unable to complete my purchase using Paypal. This what Paypal displayed, "We're sorry, we can't complete your purchase right now.
This transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations." This keeps happening. Im afraid that many people wont purchase anything on my store because of this issue.  

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Hi, @lnunu7,

Hank here from Shopify.

You are right in being concerned about an error related to how you accept payments within your store, great work being so vigilant!

I took a look online for that error, and I found this thread here on PayPal's forums which may shed more light on this. I also see this post about payment errors which you might find some value in.

If you still are not finding the solution by following those posts, I would recommend reaching out to PayPal directly as the issue is associated with their gateway. As a result of this, they would have the best information to help resolve this for you.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes